- A vibrant lip tint for both a gentle, gradated look or bold eye-catching lips.
- Color stays on all day, appearing early as a juicy shine and leaving a stained tint once it wears off.
- Its lightweight formula and watery feeling make it the perfect lip buddy for MLBB fans, which stands for My Lips But Better, as it emerges like a toned-up color of your natural lips.
#06 Fig Fig - A chic, cool plum that will make you fall in love.
#07 Jujube - A soft, warm rose that creates a mellow mood.
#08 Apple Brown - A bittersweet burnt orange, combining cinnamon and apple tones.
How to use:
- For a bold look, apply a moderate amount along the natural edge of lips and then fill out the inner part.
- For a gradated effect, apply gently from the inner lip to the outer lip line.
#06 FIGFIG is such a nice color a color that u can wear daily.
It's pretty watery but it dries fast makes ur lips very soft which I didn't expect.
Sadly it doesn't stay long on ur lips it does transfer.
I needed to get use to the formula, its very watery. If you pad your lips dry the lipgloss will dry faster and stay on pretty long. The colour is very beautiful (fig)
To begin with, I love the colour (#08 Apple Brown) The colour I chose is pretty redish, but it gives me that korean look, which I was going for :) The texture is smooth, it won’t make your lips dry and it smells nice. I recommend the Rom&nd Juicy Lasting Tints series!
Amazing color and love the feel, little less long lasting than I’d like but totally worth it!