- A hypoallergenic water-type toner provides a refreshing breath of moisture and a cool sensation to red, sensitive skin.
- Delivers instant moisture to the skin and reduces heat while offering cooling benefit.
- Infused with 5 kinds of main ingredients verified by US Environmental Working Group (EWG), which includes Coptis Chinensis (Goldthread) extract that protects skin from external irritations, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin to keep the skin hydrated.
How to use:
- Apply a proper amount on the face and neck with palm or cotton pad
- Pat gently until the toner is fully absorbed
Coptis Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
I’ve been using this Pyungkang Yul mist toner for the past 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! I have very sensitive skin, it becomes red and dry very fast, but this mist toner is perfect for me. It doesn’t dry out my skin but instead makes it feel really refeshed and, especially during hot weather, it helps my skin to cool down.
It’s also really easy to use, a few sprays and done! With other toners I had to use my hands or cotton pads to apply it, but I prefer the easier and faster method of this mist toner.
The only downside of this toner is the bottle itself, I travel quite a lot and have to take my skincare products with me. The bottle of the Pyungkang Yul mist toner is a bit on the thicker side, this shape makes it harder to fit in my bag. Luckily this problem can be easily solved by transferring it to a different bottle, but it was something that caught my attention.
Overall I’ve had a really positive experience with the Pyungkang Yul mist toner, and I would definitely recommend this product!