- A hydrating toner formulated with hydroxyethyl cellulose, arginine and astragalus root extract to refine complexion.
- Contains 90% of Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract instead of water and with the least ingredient to healthily replenish moisture into skin.
How to use:
- Pump 1-2 pumps onto a cotton pad
- Gently sweep across the face
- Pat gently to help absorption
Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carbomer, Arginine
I first used the Klairs toner but find this one a bit nicer for my dry sensitive skin. and very nice for this price, it is worth it!
I have a really sensitive en combination of dry and oily skin. This essence is really hydrating and absorbs quickly it also feels lightweight after it's absorbed!
a friend recommended this to me for my dry skin and i havent been using it for long but i can already say that im very happy with it! it absorbs really quickly and it doesnt feel like a thick layer when i put it on or anything! not a very strong smell which i really like about it and i thinks you get more than worth for your money!
I have quite sensitive and super dry skin, but this essence has saved me and my skin! It's lightweight and super hydrating for an essence. Instead of putting it on a cotton pad, I just put a few drops on my hand and pat it into my skin (make sure you're hands are clean!!) I use this year round: During the winter with a thick moisturizer and during summer a light moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and gives your skin a nice glow!