- A pH balancing foam cleanser that removes impurities and makeup residue while fortifying the skin barrier with centella extract.
- Formulated with natural ingredients and does not contain chemical surfactants such as SLS and SLES, which can cause irritation, making it great for people with all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Keeping skin's acid mantle at the optimal pH of 5.5, this cleanser protects the skin barrier. Fine and rich foam removes impurities from the pores, and the Centella Asiatica Extract strengthens the skin barrier, hence resulting in healthy skin.
How to use:
- Put a moderate amount in your hand and make a rich and creamy lather
- Gently massage the foam over the face
- Rinse with warm water
Purified Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (coconut-derived surfactant), Glycerin (humectants), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (coconut-derived anionic surfactant), Butylene Glycol (humectants), Coco-Betaine (naturally derived surfactant), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate (naturally derived surfactant), Potassium Benzoate (preservative), Sodium Chloride (viscosity increasing agents), Polyquaternium-67 (Enhancer), Potassium Cocoate (natural surfactants), Centella Asiatica Extract (strengthens skin barrier), Citric Acid (pH adjusters), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (skin soothing), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Disodium EDTA (stabilizers), Houttuynia Cordata Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Sodium Acetate (pH adjusters)
Have been using this cleanser for about 2 months and a little goes a long way! The tube is so big and I’m sure that it’s going to last a while! The cleanser is really made for sensitive skin and has no fragrances. Love to use it when my skin is feeling irritated and red. It doesn’t leave my skin stripped or dry which is a big deal because my skin is very dry.