- Quick and easy to wear foot pack containing powerful moisturizing essence for a cooling and fresh feeling.
- Contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract which softens and smooths dry feet and heels.
- The sock shape wraps around the entire foot, caring for your foot and toenails.
How to use:
- Wash and dry your feet
- Open the pack and put on the pack
- After 15-20 minutes remove the pack and lightly press the essence for better absorption
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isopropyl myristate, urea, betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, portulaca oleracea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dimethicone, biosaccharide gum-1, peg-32, 1,2-hexanediol, polysorbate 60, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearic acid, sodium carbomer, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, hydrolyzed collagen, xanthan gum, snail secretion filtrate, allantoin, fragrance, benzyl benzoate, disodium edta.
Ik dacht dat m’n dode huidcellen zouden ‘afvallen’ zodat je kon pelen maar dat gebeurde niet. M’n voeten waren daarna 2 dagen zacht en na een paar dagen weer normaal.
Thought at first they were “wet” from the outside as well, if y’all know what I mean. However, they ain’t!! If you have stuff to do you can still walk around the house while wearing the footpack. I do recommend everyone to let the essence fully absorb into your feet after removing the pack. Overall, my feet felt baby soft after use and I’m very satisfied with this product. I noticed that this pack contains Aloe Vera, even though I’m really allergic to that. I didn’t notice a rash or a reaction .