- A rich cream foam that thoroughly removes impurities to restore bright and translucent skin.
- Contains collagen and niacinamide help keep the skin tone clear and reduce troubles by balancing sebum activity.
- Infused with hyaluronic acid for added moisturizing benefits and restores skin radiance and firmness.
How to use:
- Dispense onto palm
- Add water and work into a lather
- Gently massage your face
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
Hydrolyzed Collagen Extract (46.6%), Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Purified Water, Beeswax, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Niacinamide (1%), Glyceryl Stearate SE, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance
I think everyone receives a sample of this cleanser so idk if I'm the only one whose skin gets quite itchy after using this. The following day, I noticed many spots (look kinda like mosquito bites) on my face and it feels terribly itchy :( I'm using the soothing gel from Benton tonight, I hope that the redness will go away tomorrow... If you don't have sensitive skin I think this cleanser is not too bad.