- A deep cleansing oil formulated with natural oils extracted from black bean to control sebum production, increase skin elasticity and soothe the skin.
- Enriched with black sesame oil to provide antioxidants, prevent dehydration and skin aging.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use:
- Apply onto dry face
- Gently massage with fingertips to melt away makeup
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
I'm surprised by how gentle Klairs products are. I've used this cleansing oil for a few days now, and previously used a cleansing balm. I love how this oil removes waterproof eye make-up with ease. You can easily combat the "oily" feeling by washing your face with lukewarm water after usage.
I use it for double cleansing. I have a very dry, acne prone skin and it works wonders. Skin feels very hydrated and smooth. It's amazing for removing mascara and sunscreen without stinging in the eyes. It has a slight grassy smell, which I prefer over any perfume/scented product. Worth the money!
Would repurchase :) after (double) cleansing, my skin feels so smooth and soft like a baby’s butt.
It removes any make up and skincare very well!
Doesn’t leave an oily residue and u only need a little. Leaves the skin very soft after.
It removes all the dust that may have gathered on my face during my work and feels very refreshing!!