- A four-season, lotion-like sun gel with SPF50+ PA++++ which leaves no white cast and provides a dewy finish.
- This gel is formulated with ceramide and eight kinds of hyaluronic which moisturizes and plumps the skin and relieves it of irritation and dehydration.
- May be used under makeup.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
- Take a sufficient amount
- Gently apply on the face, neck and other parts of the body exposed to the sun
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Dibutyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Polysilicone-15, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-10, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Tocopherol, Astaxanthin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Propyl Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
I have used loads of different sunblocks. Including La roche posay, utrasun etc. This is the only one that works amazingly beneath and on top of make up. it's more like a light weight moisturizer. Yaoskin recommended it to me! I'm very acne prone and this is the only one yet that doesn't make me break out. it gives a nice glow and doesn't sting around the eyes like most chemical sunblocks do. No whitecast. Definitely rebuying it!
This sunscreen is the best I have ever tried! It leaves my skin moist and leaves nearly no whitecast :)