- The Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream has a natural and translucent finish, unlike the gray cast that many other Korean BB creams leave.
- As an hydrating cream, it adds healthy shine to make the skin look lively, glowy, and youthful.
- With a mild, hypoallergenic formula, it’s safe to use on all skin types including sensitive skin. It is made with a special formula to effectively cover pores and redness.
- The BB cream can be layered for additional coverage without clumping or feeling heavy.
How to use:
- Apply a pea size amount and dot evenly around the face and blend it into the skin from center outwards.
- Apply more as needed or for extra coverage.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene glycol, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Betaine, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Titanium dioxide, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, Zinc oxide, Yellow oxide of iron, Isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, Bentonite, Sodium chloride, Silica, Red oxide of iron, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Stearic acid, Dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Talc, Black oxide of iron, Tocopheryl acetate, Fragrance, Centella asiatica extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Portulaca oleracea extract, Piper methysticum leaf/root/stem extract, Illicium verum(anise) fruit extract, Citrus paradisi(grapefruit) fruit extract, Nelumbium speciosum flower extract, Paeonia suffruticosa root extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl glycol, Adenosine, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, Hibiscus esculentus fruit extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Arctium lappa root extract, Hibiscus mutabilis flower extract, Corchorus olitorius leaf extract
· This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.