- A multi cleansing balm which contains natural aroma oil for easier, faster and perfect cleansing on makeup without irritation.
- Balm-like texture changes to an oil cleanser upon contact with water.
- Contains hypoallergenic ingredients, including shea butter and citrus, botanical and white flower extracts, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use:
- Scoop 2-3 spoons of balm with the included spatula.
- Use dry hands to spread over your face, starting with the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Use your fingers to draw circles and spread out the balm.
- Massage onto areas that need cleansing, and melt away makeup by drawing circles with your fingers.
- Rub onto eye and lip makeup with fingers. Use cotton swabs for better results.
- Wet your face and rub the cleanser. The oil will turn into a milky fluid and clean away dirt.
- Rinse with lukewarm water 4-5 times.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Shea Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Lime Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Jasmine Extract, Lily Extract, Edelweiss Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Mexican Juniper Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol
This cleansing balm has a really nice citrus smell. With a little splash of lukewarm water the balm is easily softened. It removes waterproof make-up well and comes with a little spoon. Would recommend.