- A moisturizing cream that enhances resistance with a protein barrier, reduces irritation and repairs damaged skin.
- Contains sunflower seed oil and shea butter to nourish your skin from within, keeping it soft and smooth.
- Has a low pH and is free of potential irritants like fragrance, artificial color and parabens.
How to use:
- After cleansing and toning, apply an appropriate amount evenly all over face.
- Pat gently to enhance absorption.
Water, Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
the winter cold makes my skin very dry and this moisturiser makes such a great difference. it also doesn't have a thick consistency which i prefer. a really good product !!
This is such a rich creme without being too thick or feeling greasy. If you have for example dehydrated skin because of the use of actives such as retinol, tretinoin, AHA/BHA's etc., maybe a damaged skin barrier or you just want to maintain a healthy skin: trust me, this is the one!
beste crème ooit! Vooral voor dry skintypes, een echte aanrader
So I have been using this for 2 months now and I absolutely love it! Atleast once in three days after an AHA/BHA at night and my skin feels so soft the next morning. If you have dry skin or sensitive skin and need a little more care then I would definitely recommend this product.
Skintype: dry to really dry