- Non-drying daily cleanser polishes with salicylic acid.
- Foams with creamy texture, drawing out impurities from pores.
- Gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting acne and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling.
How to use:
- Dispense a moderate amount into your hand
- Add water and lather. Massage onto face and neck, avoiding eye area
- Rinse with warm water
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternigolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
I have not been using it for a long time but this cleanser is so gentle for your skin. I have a combination skin and it doesn't dry my skin but leaves it clean and refreshed! Would certainly recommend
I have a very sensitive skin but this cleanser doesn't make my skin red or irritated. I've had this cleanser a few times and would still return to it.
I have been using this cleanser for years now and my skin got overall better. Keep in mind that your skin might need to get used to the acids in the beginning but it does a great job clearing the skin and provides a clean canvas for the next skin care steps!
For a combined skin, what I have. This is the best cleanser I ever used :)