- Non-drying daily cleanser polishes with salicylic acid.
- Foams with creamy texture, drawing out impurities from pores.
- Gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting acne and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling.
How to use:
- Dispense a moderate amount into your hand
- Add water and lather. Massage onto face and neck, avoiding eye area
- Rinse with warm water
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternigolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
You only need a tiny bit, it foams and spreads really good. It is a bit drying for me tho
My second favorite cleanser from Cosrx! After I clean my face feels very fresh and refreshing and most important it doesn't dry my skin
I'm using this cleanser daily and have noticed that my skin is less flaky in the dry areas of my face. It removes all the left over gunk after removing make-up as well. I have combination skin. Make sure to follow through with the other skincare steps after usage though, because it can dry out your skin a little.
I use this one almost daily. It’s definitely my favourite. It does dry my skin out slightly if I use it too much. (I have combination skin)
Amazing product. Really works wonders on the skin.