- A lightweight but nourishing serum enriched with hanbang, traditional Korean herbal medicine, ingredients and others alike to help fight aging and pigmentation.
- Infused with 63.36% ginseng root water and 3% snail mucin which are known for their anti-wrinkle properties.
- Anti-wrinkle ingredients: Adenosine, Matsutake extract, Ginseng root extract.
- Brightening ingredients: Niacinamide, Cornus officinalis fruit extract.
- Moisturizing ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Sodium hyaluronate.
How to use:
- At the essence/serum step of your skin routine, evenly apply a proper amount over the whole face
- Gently pat to aid absorption
Panax Ginseng Root Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Propanediol, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Adenosine, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Tromethamine, Rhododendron Chrysanthum Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Cicer Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Dextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Akebia Quinata Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract
Love the serum
I have been using this for a few months now and it has been great, it’s definitely made a difference for my pigmentation and texture on my face.
I never tried it but I really want to try it cause my friends always tells me that this is good for your skin