- An oil-based cleansing balm with a soft sherbet-like texture which gently melts away makeup, dirt, excess sebum and oil in your pores without drying out your skin.
- Nutrient-rich rice bran water, which was called 'Beauty water (Mi-Gam-Su '미감수' in Korean language)' by women in the Joseon period which helps skin brightening and nourising the skin while cleansing and soothing it.
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use:
- Take a pea-size of the cleansing balm
- Gently massage over dry skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Butylene Glycol, Hyacinthus Orientalis (Hyacinth) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
When I use this cleansing balm, my face doesn’t break out. I do have this problem with other cleansing balm brands. Would really recommend this one:)