- A brightening serum that leaves skin radiant using traditional Korean herbal plant extracts called Hanbang by relieving dullness and fading dark spots.
- Formulated with arbutin and rice bran water to clarify skin and fight hyperpigmentation.
- Free of mineral oils, essential oils, parabens, sulfates and PEG, making this product suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use:
- At the essence/serum step of your skin routine, evenly apply a proper amount over the whole face
- Gently pat to aid absorption
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Arbutin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-3, Trehalose, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glucose, Cyclohexane, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Vigna Radiata Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract
Used the other joseon propolis+niacinamide before. I loved that but wanted to try something new. This formula is super lightweight and not sticky at all. I love the glow it gives you. Very nice for sensitive irritated skin