- A scalp scrub that exfoliates dead skin cells with dead sea salt, and a herb complex which includes rosemary extract.
- Removes dead skin cells and accumulated impurities in pores.
- Calms and purifies the scalp with various herbal extracts.
How to use:
- Apply a proper amount evenly on the wet hair and scalp
- Add a small amount of water to lather up then massage for a bit longer
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Sea Salt, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (12,065mg), Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Lauryl Betaine, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Eclipta Prostrata (False Daisy) Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (1,219mg), Styrax Benzoin Gum, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Verbena Officinalis (Vervain) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
This scrub was great especially since I tend to get dry patches and eczema on my scalp. Already used an entire tube, and found I had no dandruff, will be repurchasing this ASAP!