- A daily shampoo which gently removes dandruff and nourishes sensitive scalp and weak hair.
- Formulated with rosemary, pine needles, ginger, bhringraj, basil and oregano oils.
- Gives off a herb mint scent of rosemary essential oil, fresh woody scent of cedarwood, and flower scent of lavandin.
How to use:
- Completely wet your hair with warm, not hot water
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers
- Work the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp completely
97% Natural-derived ingredients
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract(25.8%), Aqua, Pinus densiflora leaf extract, Zingiber officinale root extract, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate(Coconut-derived cleanser), Sodium cocoyl isethionate(Coconut-derived cleanser), Sodium methyl oleoyl taurate(Plant-derived cleanser), Lauryl betaine(Plant-derived cleanser), Propanediol(Plant-derived moisturizer), Sodium chloride(Salt), Erythritol(Glucose-derived moisturizer), Eclipta prostrata extract, Lauryl glucoside(Corn-derived cleanser), Capryloyl salicylic acid(LHA, Low-irritation exfoliant), Panthenol(Vitamin B5), 1,2-Hexanediol(Emollient), Polyquaternium-10(Emollient), Ocimum basilicum extract, Origanum vulgare leaf extract, *Limonene(Ingredient in Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil), Caprylyl glycol(Emollient), *Abies sibirica oil(Pine oil), *Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Butylene glycol(Moisturizer), Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil(1,404mg), Illicium verum fruit extract, *Cedrus atlantica bark oil(Cedarwood oil), *Mentha viridis leaf oil, *Lavandula hybrida oil, Arginine(Amino acid emollient), *Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, *Linalool(Ingredient in Lavandula hybrida oil), Alcohol(Grain fermentation alcohol), Biotin(Vitamin B)
*Naturally found in essential oils
Based on 1 review
I use this shampoo for a long lime now and always re purcase it. It makes my hair stronger and doesnt leave it grease!