- An upgraded formula of the much-loved Drop The Vita C Facial Serum, this version boasts a lightweight and non-sticky texture that permeates quickly into skin.
- It helps you keep bright skin tone and have healthy and balanced skin. It contains various vitamin complexes such as A, B, D, E, and K as well as vitamin C ,niacinamide and many ingredients that nourish skin, helping skin brightening, soothing, and elasticity care.
- Enriched with extracts from vitamin tree and cica to soothe skin, hyaluronic acid to moisturize, and chamomile extract to control sebum production.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
- After cleansing apply a small amount evenly onto the skin
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract (86.14%), Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
Love this serum, makes my skin feel silky soft and so glowy without being oily. Definitely also helped to fade old scars/discoloration. Recommend!
This serum smells so good and leaves you with a very refreshed and glowy face! I love it. Because of this + my vitamin C serum my scars have faded very quickly <3.