- This soothing and revitalizing balm is suitable for the most sensitive and irritated skin that has been damaged by common conditions, including hormonal breakouts and rosacea.
- Infused with Barrier Repair Complex™, calamine, and highly concentrated madecassoside, this balm soothes inflamed skin, but also delivers hydration while strengthening skin's moisture barriers.
- Hypoallergenic, toxin-free, and cruelty-free, free from artificial colorants, paraben, mineral oil, and steroids.
How to use:
- Apply an appropriate amount evenly over face
- Pat gently to enhance absorption
water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propanediol, glycerin, sorbitan stearate, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, trehalose, vinyl dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, centella asiatica extract, hydrogenated lecithin, arginine, madecassoside, calamine, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sorbityl laurate, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, synthetic beeswax, behenyl alcohol, carbomer, camellia sinensis leaf extract, pyrus malus (apple) leaf extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract, glycol stearate se, betaine, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, prunus amygdalus amara (bitter almond) kernel oil, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, xanthan gum, protease, disodium edta
It’s super lightweight and absorbs into the skin really quickly. It doesn’t feel like anything’s on my face, like it doesn’t feel sticky or greasy, yet my face does feel hydrated. It also doesn’t really have a smell, which I like. All in all a very good product !