- Romand’s bestselling lip tints inspired by various seasonal fruits and treats.
- Color stays on all day, appearing early as a juicy shine and leaving a stained tint once it wears off.
- Its lightweight formula and watery feeling make it the perfect lip buddy for MLBB fans, which stands for My Lips But Better, as it emerges like a toned-up color of your natural lips.
#19 Nudy Peanut - A subtle, terracotta nude inspired by the sweet mood of peanuts.
#20 Eat Dotori - A brick, acorn brown inspired by dotori jelly. Food for your lips!
How to use:
- For a bold look, apply a moderate amount along the edge of lips and then fill in the inner part.
- For a gradated effect, gently apply from the inner lips and move outwards.
Water, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylcellulose, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 60, Silica, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Oleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Polysorbate 80, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Polyglyceryl-2 TriisostearatePolysorbate 80, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1)
This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.