- An easy-to-use cleansing water with a slightly acidic formula to gently yet thoroughly remove makeup and impurities.
- Formulated with EWG-verified ingredients only, including hyaluronic acid, ceramide, centella asiatica and tea tree extracts to hydrate and soothe skin.
- Fruit-based AHAs remove dead skin cells while witch hazel extract helps clarify pores and aids in smoother, softer-looking skin.
How to use:
- Put moderate amount on the cotton pad, softly wipe the makeup and waste on face.
- Wipe repeatedly until no dirt on cotton pad.
- No need to follow up with other cleansers, but if you want please wash off gently with lukewarm water.
For makeup removal:
- For optimal effect. Soak the cotton pad in cleansing water for a while, then begin to wipe.
Water, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, rosa damascena flower, hibiscus sabdariffa flower, rosa damascena extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower extract, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract, symphytum officinale leaf extract, hyaluronic acid, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, xylitol, centella asiatica extract, 1,2-hexanediol, dipropylene glycol, cetrimonium chloride, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, ethylhexylglycerin, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium EDTA, fragrance.