- Natural fibers in the cotton sheet mask rapidly transfer essence to skin while allowing it to breathe.
- De-stress your skin with a relaxing face mask that deeply nourishes tired skin while maintaining an optimal balance.
How to use:
- Start with a clean face after cleansing and toning
- Take the mask out and apply on your face
- Rest with the mask on for about 10-20 minutes
- Take the mask off, but do not wash your face after
- Pat the remaining serum for better absorption and let it soak into your skin for the best results
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Honey Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Methyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caffeine, PEG-32, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA
I have tried all the masks from this line. Have already bought it again 2x. That in itself says enough. I love these masks. They leave my skin soft and nourishing. Great if you want to give your skin an extra boost. Definitely recommend this one
I love these mask they help me a lot