- I'm from Vitamin Tree Water Gel contains 68% of sea buckthorns fresh leaf water from Taebaek to improve skin tone and moisturize intensively.
- A premium whitening water gel that contains 68% Vitamin Leaf Tea from Mountain Taebaek, Korea, without distilled water, preserving the natural Vitamin content of Vitamin Tree leaves.
- Enriched with Vitamin Berries, Cloudberry, Rose of Jericho and Snow Lotus, it helps nourish and hydrate your skin, and balance oil/moisture level.
- Protects rough and damaged; a solution for sensitive skin.
How to use:
- After cleansing, use at the moisturizing stage of the skin care routine.
- Apply an appropriate amount evenly
Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hippophae Rhamnoid es Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Biosaccharide Gum -1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Saussurea lnvolucrata Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxam ic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
I have oily and dehydrated skin, I also live in scandinavia where the winters can be harsh. I bought this in the winter months and felt like it didnt give enough moisture, but loved this gel in the summer. Its light on the skin and absorbs quickly. Looking forward to repurchase it again in the future :)