- A gentle wash-off mask that helps calm and soothe irritated or sensitive skin.
- The mugwort is grown in Ganghwa County, South Korea. It treats skin problems and refines your skin texture for clear and smooth skin.
- Has a highly concentrated gel texture that hugs the skin closely to provide deep hydration and leaves a refreshing finish.
How to use:
- Spread onto clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas
- Leave it for 10 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Powder (2.1%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Methylpropanediol, Ligularia Fishceri Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
I have a dry and sensitive skin. This mask is definitely one of my favorite wash of masks! Great for a 5-15 minute relaxation. 100% clean and natural which leaves my skin super calm and smooth.