- A vitamin C serum that is formulated with 21.5% of pure vitamin C and 70% of vitamin tree water to give the ultimate brightening solution to the skin.
- The serum helps to even out the skin tone and brighten the complexion by removing dead skin cells. It contains only the 10 essential ingredients to ensure effective results.
- Product comes with a dropper.
How to use:
- After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner.
Dispense 1-2 drops of the vitamin serum on hands and apply over dull areas that lack elasticity.
Hippophae rhamnoides water, ascorbic acid, sodium lactate, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, cassia obtusifolia seed extract, allantoin, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanediol
· This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.
I've used this one before and I was amazed by the results, so I bought two this time. It brightened my skin and my acne scars faded a lot more than I expected. I usually can't go out without at least some bb cream, but after using this product for a little while I was confident enough to go out barefaced. When applied, it feels a bit sticky but the stickiness doesn't last long. It might also sting a bit in the beginning. I use it in my night routine and I make sure to apply spf in the morning.
Just perfect, easy and quick to apply and very quick drying