- This powder cleanser is moist as a low pH cleanser and refreshing as a scrub.
- Contains green tea powder which is a powerful antioxidant, rich in Vitamin A, C, and E, that calms and improves the skin tone. It is effective in purifying and clearing the skin.
- Contains Papain Enzyme, Coconut-derived Surfactant, and Baking Soda to gently melt away blackheads, impurities and dead skin cells for brighter and smoother skin.
How to use:
- Put an appropriate amount on wet hands and work into a lather using warm water.
- Cleanse in a gentle massaging motion and rinse off with water.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Papain, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate
· This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.
This has changed my whole routine it’s been amazing. It’s evened my skin, my skin feels so soft and has no more dry patches. It’s such a great product. I added it to my every other day routine for best results.
Perfect for face and body.