- A nourishing essence that helps taking care of damaged skin and resolves skin concerns with its all-in-one functionality.
- Contains potent combo of snail mucin and bee venom that deliver intense moisture to your skin.
- Features niacinamide and adenosine that help brighten up the skin tone and enhance skin elasticity.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
- After using toner, gently apply over face
- Wrap around your face with your hands for better absorption
Aqua (Water), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Arginine
This essence is brilliant. It has a thick gel like consistency so you don't have to worry about spilling. For me two pumps is enough for my face and neck. After you've massaged it into your skin it leaves it feeling soft, moisturised and plump without being sticky.
I was a bit scared of the bee venom in it with my sensitive skin but my skin didn't turn red and neither did it sting.
Overall I'm really happy with the essence and with Yao's wonderful customer service. I can't wait to see the long term effects of the essence and how it'll help my skin.