- A pH balancing toner that deeply cleanses, hydrates and brightens your skin for a glowing and supple ‘honey skin’ look.
- Contains a high concentration of licorice water to add an extra dose of luminosity to your complexion.
- Green tea extract helps calm and reduce pigmentation, including acne scars and dark spots.
How to use:
- Evenly apply a proper amount on the face
- Pat gently for better absorption
Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Poloxamer 184, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Cimicifuga Dahurica Root Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
This toner makes sure the ph balance of your skin stays neutral. I use it after a clay mask (which can makes the skin alkaline) or before putting on a BHA peeling. Bonus: licorice root takes care of hyper pigmentation.