- A gentle gel-type cleanser containing a midly acidic pH level.
- Formulated with tea tree oil and natural BHA to refine your skin, Good Morning Gel Cleanser has a pH level that is the closest to your skin's natural pH level.
- Leaves skin soft, moist and refreshed without stripping it of its natural oils.
How to use:
- Apply and spread product on dry face and massage gently
- Lightly moisten face and create a light foam
- Spread on entire face with gentle circular motions
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
I use this a year now and I'm not changing it!!
After I use this cleaner my face feels fresh, soft and moisturized!!
I use this cleanser in my morning routine since it balances the ph level and it doesn't dry out my skin. The amount that I use sometimes doesn't seem like the amount on my face because it doesn't bubble that much but that might be just my preference.
Really light cleanser. Great for dry sensitive skin. Love to use this in the morning.
Such a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry out the skin, I would recommend this for every skin type!!! It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean
No doubt one of my fav products. I have been using this product for about a month and half and definitely I will be using to for a long time more, since it really helped my skin. This cleanser is SO good. My skin feels so much more refreshed, brighter and softer.
I can 100% recommend this product! 😍