- A facial scrub containing natural moisturizers such as black sugar, shea butter and cranberry oil to smooth the skin.
- Abundance of black sugar in fine particles aids in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Contains unsaturated fatty acids, melt the deeply rooted blackheads and sebum in the pores, as well as rough skin, making it silky smooth.
How to use:
- Clean your face
- mix an adequate amount of black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water
- Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face
- Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Candelilla Cera, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Molasses, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Parfum(Fragrance), Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Limonene
I've just started using this in my skincare routine and love it already! It smells really nice and makes my face feel really soft. Definitely recommend using this.
In my skin care routine I've mostly used chemical exfoliatiors but every time I used them, I noticed that my skin turned really red and irritated so I decided to switch to Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish.
The small sugar grains are really nice to softly scrub your face with. Just make sure your face and hands aren't too wet when using the scrub or the sugar particles will dissolve faster then you want them too.
After you're done scrubbing and the sugar particles have dissolved you'll be left with what feels like a layer of oil on your skin. The layer of oil works the same as an oil cleanser and leaves your face clean and moisturised after you've washed it off.
I'm looking forward to see what the scrub will do for my skin in the long term and will for sure buy again from Yao skin.