- A premium eye cream with glowing honey texture to protect the skin from harmful components and prevent signs of aging.
- This all-in-one cream is great for sensitive skin around the eyes but can also be used all over the face and on the neck to reduce the appearance of fines lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Infused with rose extract to soothe and help speed up cell turnover and peptides to boost elasticity for bouncier, healthier skin.
How to use:
- Apply an appropriate amount around the eyes
- Gently pat for better absorption
Rosa Damascena Extract (36%), Honey Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Brassica Campestris Sterols, PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol, Cholesterol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-3, Ceteth-5, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Ceramide NP, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oleic Acid, Adenosine, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Rosa Damascena Callus Culture Extract, Rosa Damascena Phytoplacenta Culture Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Rose Flower Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Purified Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, rh-Polypeptide-64 (10ppb)
For now, I can't say much because I don't use it for that long. It has no greasy structure and is well absorbed by the skin. Very pleasant to use it.
After using it for about 2 weeks I noticed a slight difference in the creases underneath my eyes. It applies smoothly and absorbs quickly. It has a light pleasant smell and a little goes a long way. Make up layers on top of it with no problems. Great for sensitive skin as well. Doesn't burn/sting!
Great formula and surprisingly works pretty fast only after a few uses.