- The moisturizing formula instantly absorbs into skin without leaving behind a white cast, greasy feeling or a Unmistakable sunscreen scent.
- This sun cream is perfect for the whole family! It is both SPF 35+ and PA++++, with mineral-only filters. It's very hydrating and absorbs easily into the skin.
- Also contains calming ingredients like centella asiatica and aloe leaf extracts.
- This sun cream does not contain any artificial fragrances and is kind to the skin.
How to use:
- Take a sufficient amount
- Gently apply on the face, neck and other parts of the body exposed to the sun
Water, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Phenyl Trimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Methylpropanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Methyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sucrose Stearate, Tromethamine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Betaine, Trehalose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Squalane, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, t-Butyl Alcohol
This is the best one I've tried. It's a bit price-y, but that's for a reason. Would def recommend if it's in your price range!
I love this sunscreen. It isn’t sticky and doesn’t has a white crease. Absorb into the sun immediately.