- Formulated to suit sensitive and acne prone skin.
- This sun cream is ideal for those skin types that turn red easily, as it has both SPF 50+ and PA++++ with a formula designed without fragrances.
- In addition to providing broad-spectrum SPF 50 PA ++++ protection, the EWG green formula also features soothing centella asiatica and moisturizing galactomyces ferment filtrate.
- The formula gives skin a matte finish and doesn't leave behind a scent, greasy or sticky feeling.
- Recommended for oily skin types
How to use:
- Take a sufficient amount
- Gently apply on the face, neck and other parts of the body exposed to the sun
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Propanediol,Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Caprylyl Methicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Pullulan, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Madecassoside, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cyclomethicone, Undecane, Tridecane, Tocopherol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone
Perfect for oily skin
This sunscreen has a lovely watery texture when applying but unfortunately it is quite drying and leaves a white cast.
I have dry/dehydrated skin and I would not suggest this sunscreen except maybe in a humid/warm environment.
As it leaves a white cast and has a matt finish. If you want to wear it under make up that is no problem but I have very light skin and you can still see the white cast, especially when you reaply.
Otherwise my skin tolerated it very well.