- A BB cream with sun protection shields your skin against UVA/UVB rays while leaving a natural, radiant finish.
- Provides sheer coverage to correct and blur the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Formulated with moisturizing CICA extracts to strengthen the skin barrier and leave the skin moisturized.
- Free from phenoxyethanol, paraben, artificial dyes, sulfate, triethanolamine, essential oils, artificial fragrance.
How to use:
- Apply a pea size amount and dot evenly around the face and blend it into the skin from center outwards.
- Apply more as needed or for extra coverage.
Water, Titanium dioxide (UV filters), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (UV filters), Cyclopentasiloxane (emollient), Butylene glycol (humectants), Ethylhexyl salicylate (UV filters), Cyclohexasiloxane (emollient), Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone (skin-conditioning agents), Niacinamide (brightening), Hydrogenated (C6-14 Olefin) (emollient), Zinc oxide (UV filters), mica (color stabilizers), Sodium chloride (viscosity increasing agents), Zinc stearate (color stabilizers), Dextrin Palmitate (viscosity increasing agents), Disteardimonium Hectorite (color stabilizers), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifiers), Centella Asiatica Extract (strengthens skin barrier), Madecassic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Asiaticoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiatic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), ka Frill glycol (emollient), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (color stabilizers), Aluminium hydroxide (skin protectants), Allantoin (skin-conditioning agents), Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Glycerin (humectants), Caprylhydroxamic acid (product stabilizers), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolyme (viscosity increasing agents), Adenosine (improves wrinkles), 1, 2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Tocopherol (antioxidants), Iron Oxides (CI 77492) (colorants), Iron Oxides (CI 77491) (colorants), Iron Oxides (CI 77499) (colorants)
I had only used tinted moisturizer before but wanted more coverage without having to go for a foundation and this has to be one of the best bb creams I’ve found. It has enough coverage for a few flaws and imperfections, is easy to blend and the colour matched perfectly!
As someone who is very pale, most western BB creams are way too orange or pink for my skin. #21 is perfect for my skin, because it has cool undertones that don't make you look like you're sick. It has a nice coverage without looking cakey. It really evens out my skintone and I will defintely be ordering this again! I have combination skin, and it does make my shiny forehead look much better, which no bb cream or foundation has done before.
I’m a makeup lover, this gives such great coverage, it covers blemishes and redness. I choose this BB cream over any foundation I have ever used!! It doesn’t look cakey at all! It’s also mask proof😉