- Hydrating sheet mask that deeply nourishes your skin, while its formula with natural lavender oil extract helps relax you for a good night's sleep.
- Has a Cream type essence texture which feeds your skin with nutritions.
- Free of paraben, fragrance, alcohol, mineral oil, silicone, pigment, PEG and phenoxy-ethanol.
How to use:
- Start with a clean face after cleansing and toning
- Take the mask out and apply on your face
- Rest with the mask on for about 10-20 minutes
- Take the mask off, but do not wash your face after
- Pat the remaining serum for better absorption and let it soak into your skin for the best results
Water, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, PentyleneGlycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-glucoside, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower /Leaf/ Stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Olus, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleraces Acephala Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA
The lavender scent was really pleasant and is perfect when you're trying to relax before you go to sleep. It's easy to apply and leaves you face soft thanks to the remaining serum that's left over on your skin. Yao Skin never disappoints me!