- This foot mask comes in the form of socks and exfoliates with an AHA complex to peel of dead skin.
- Contains orange oil to make your skin softer after exfoliation.
- Contains Plant extracts to protect skin
How to use:
- After you've cleansed and dried your feet
- Put on the socks, attaching them around your ankles with the adhesive strip
- After 60 minutes, remove and rinse your feet with warm water
- After 2-4 days, the dead skin cells from your feet will start to peel away
Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, D-water, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Betaine, Arginine, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Alanine, Serine, Limonene, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Equisetum Arvense Extract
A good feet mask :) , fit for sensitive skin and if you you have allergies too. Quite gentle, so you have to be patient in order to see an actual result, around 4-5 days and then skin starts peeling off just in the right places and the amount that is actually needed. It doesn't hurt as the skin peels of, maybe you might experience some light itching the first few days, but the only if you have dry skin and it's nothing terrible could be easily solved with a foot cream( I didn't want to interfer with the mask so I didn't). I had to moisturise and soak my feet before using this feet mask, also the day when I thought my skin was done peeling I ended up getting my feet wet due to rain, so when I went home the hard heel part came off when I washed them. So maybe you need a "little help" like that, just leave them in warm water for a while and you're good. I have used another brand which was quite aggressive and it hurt a lot walking while skin was peeling off too, so this one is way was more gentle and I would buy PACKage feet mask again. Also when you put mask on you might want to put sporty socks over the actual feet mask, this way it adheres better and it helps to keep it in place. Hope this help!