- A mild, low pH cleanser that regulates sebum production while keeping the protective moisture barrier of the skin in optimal form.
- Gently melts away both makeup and dead skin cells with milk oil without any need for emulsification.
- White leaf tea water: supports skin's moisture barrier while hydrating and soothing.
- Suitable for all skin types
How to use:
- Pump 2-3 times to take out an adequate amount
- Gently massage your face
- Heavy color make-up may require extra rubbing. For tinting and waterproof products it's recommended to use lip and eye make-up remover
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Water / Aqua / Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triethylhexanoin, Dipropylene Glycol, Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, GlycerylCaprylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Glycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Tocopherol.
The runny texture is lovely and not too oily, removes make up easily and is perfect for double cleansing. Doesn’t clog the pores but still keeps the skin moisturized!