- soft cleansing balm that transforms into a gentle emulsion upon application and melts off stubborn dirt, including makeup, without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
- Purifying is formulated with calming and balancing ingredients to comfort skin.
- Contains Centella Asiatica and Portulaca Oleracea extracts which are famous for their soothing properties.
- Perfect to use as your first cleanse, especially if your skin is on the sensitive side.
How to use:
- With the enclosed spatula, apply a moderate amount to dry hands and gently massage into the skin
- Add a little water and massage again
Then rinse well with warm water.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glyco, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Anthemis nobilis flower water, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol
When I bring it on my face. The cleanser feels really soft!!! I doesn’t regret buying this one