- A moisturizing cream with a combination of bee venom and 64% snail mucin works to give skin intense hydration, heal skin damage and promote collagen production.
- Is thick and rich in texture and has a herbal/botanical scent that fades quickly.
- Formulated with mild ingredients suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use:
- Apply an appropriate amount evenly
- Pat gently to enhance absorption
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil,Sodium Hyaluronate, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Carbomer, Urea, Arginine, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
I’ve been using it for about 2 months and I really like it. It was smaller then expected but I’m suprised with the little amount of product that I have to use. It’s a thicker kind of consistency and there isn’t really a scent. I have really dry skin and this cream leaves my skin so soft. I would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for extra hydration!